The National Association of Clean Water Agencies (NACWA) is in search of a Marketing Assistant. NACWA is a major non-profit environmental advocacy organization representing the views and perspectives of America’s publicly owned clean water utilities. The Association’s members are dedicated public servants and true environmental stewards.
The Marketing Assistant will perform administrative support duties for NACWA's marketing and communications (MarComm) team.
- Design, edit, and distribute marketing communications and newsletters with the email platform Higher Logic.
- Perform graphic design of images for marketing messages.
- Work with Director of Marketing and Database Manager to complete list segmentation, as requested.
- Monitor social media accounts of NACWA members and engage accordingly.
- Research sector influencers and identify hashtags or keywords to incorporate in social media campaigns.
- Create social shareables for events, holidays, etc.
- Perform basics edits to the NACWA website, including updating links and posting documents and photos.
- Minimum 2-3 years of college courses or Associates degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related field required
- One year of administrative experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and HTML required
- Experienced in any email marketing platform required. Higher Logic knowledge is a plus.
NACWA's offices are located within a short walking distance from the Farragut West and Farragut North metro stations. Our office also includes access to an in-building gym, parking garage, and bike storage facilities. For more about NACWA, visit nacwa.org.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter summarizing their interest and qualifications for the position, resume, and salary requirements electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is rolling with preference given to applications received before October 31, 2021. While we appreciate all applications, we will only follow up with candidates who will move forward in the application process. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
NACWA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, gender, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.