Applicants should specifically address and demonstrate in their cover letter and résumé how their education, training, and/or experience meet each of the following minimum qualifications:
- Experience in the principles applied in the design and implementation of strategic communications, public affairs, media, marketing, and public participation.
- Experience developing and implementing communications plans or public awareness campaigns focused on elevating voices from historically underrepresented or marginalized communities.
- Experience working with the media including developing and implementing media plans, responding to media requests, and serving as a spokesperson for an organization or agency.
- Experience in social media/digital marketing.
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders including representatives of other government agencies, business, and community leaders and/or members of the media.